Compassionate Legal Protection For Your Family
Nothing matters more in the world than family. Our entire firm understands that the happiness, good health and well-being of loved ones, whether they be children, stepchildren, spouses, parents, stepparents or grandparents, is of paramount importance to you. We, therefore, approach every family law case with an extraordinary level of compassion, one that lets our clients know they have chosen an advocate who will relentlessly fight for the fair and just outcome they seek.
The lawyers at Harbinson & Brzykcy, Attorneys at Law, in Alexander County represent clients in a wide range of family law areas. If you require the services of a knowledgeable attorney for any family law matter, we encourage you to call attorney Joel Harbinson at our office today for a complimentary consultation to learn more about your options and how we can assist you.
Zealous Protection Of Your Interests And Your Family
In your family legal matter, you may be facing the best-case scenario and have agreed with the parties involved on all the necessary aspects. However, other circumstances require a lawyer’s experience to protect your rights and interests.
For example, when the decision to end your marriage is final, there are multiple agreements to make. But your future ex-spouse may be determined to make the process as difficult as possible for you. You need a caring legal strategist to build your matter and take steps to get you closer to your expectations. We are the law firm in North Carolina that will take you there.
You can rest assured that we will work diligently at Harbinson & Brzykcy, Attorneys at Law, to streamline the process required for your family matter. Some family cases include criminal facts that must be treated carefully. Regardless of the complexity of your issue, we are ready to help.
When family procedures become a battle, we are ready to help you with the following:
- Marriage dissolution. We will bring solutions to the table that consider both your expectations and what can be done to protect your interests.
- Division of marital property. We have worked with complex cases involving a considerable amount of property.
- Child custody. We know you want the best for your children. Our priority is to protect your children’s best interests and yours. We are also ready to help you in your custody modification process.
- Alimony. We can help you define if your ex-spouse or you can apply for this benefit.
- Domestic violence. This is a serious issue that threatens our clients’ mental and physical health. We will represent you and work on every legal solution to ensure your welfare.
At Harbinson & Brzykcy, Attorneys at Law, in Taylorsville, we also provide legal guidance to draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. You have us on your side. Call now.
Learn How We Can Help
Our goal is to reassure you are in good hands. We will review in detail your needs and circumstances, and give an honest opinion on your case. Call 828-600-7462 or fill out our online form to schedule a consultation with us. We accept credit cards.